Friday, February 8, 2013

Re: Club Informaiton

Hello! This is Rebecca, the Yorktown Anime and Manga Club president. I'm really excited to finally get this club set up. I'm a huge manga and anime fan, and I also like Vocaloid and Pokémon.I want this to be a pretty chill club where people can get rid of some of the stress of school. One thing I do hope to accomplish next year is to attend an anime convention as a club. This will take a lot of work for organizing it, but it would be really great. I have a some ideas of what we could do in anime club, like watching anime, having a drawing day, playing anime-manga themed jeopardy, whatever people really want to do when we start club—which is on the 21st of February, after school, in room 202. I'm planning on having the club go until 3:45 or 4, but it could change, depending on what people want.
Also, there will probably be snacks at the first meeting :D
Questions, comments, or concerns? Comment!!
-Rebecca

The first info post (made when I was planning on having the first meeting on the 7th) can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment