Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Meeting success!

I'm still not sure if anyone is even going on this site, but the first meeting was great! I was so happy that so many people came (and I accidentally said it out loud >.<). Next meeting I was thinking of either watching an anime (my first choice would be K, but I also have DVDs for all the Hetalia seasons, and FMA:B, and I could get something from the internet), or having a drawing fest of sorts. Or we could do both simultaneously. Of course, if we did draw, I would bring tracing paper for those who are artistically challenged (like me). Anyway, to celebrate, I traced a crappy drawing of A-ya from the Shuuen No Shiori manga.
Also, I've been meaning to mention, if you want to e-mail the club, the address is YHSAnimeManga@gmail.com. Thanks!
-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment