Saturday, March 2, 2013

Longest Manga Series

It's not actually Detective Conan. According to Wikipedia, its this weird thing that I've never even heard of and has existed since 1976. That's before some of our teachers were born. And apparently its serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, along with Bleach (#50), One Piece (#30), and Naruto (#38). By list of volumes, since many of the entries are missing chapter lists. Speaking of Detective Conan, it's #24. That"s right, #24. And for fun, I'll point out that Dragon Ball is #96, and the Pokémon Adventures manga is #98.
Also, not that anyone is into Shuuen No Shiori (which has three chapters so far), 150p released an album crossfade today for an album to be released on the 13th. I'm pretty excited, the music is some epic stuff, and almost all of it's new. If you have an NND account you should check it out. It looks kind of expensive, but it's going to be around 26 tracks, which is crazy long. So it's pretty cool.
Also, there's this Asian Market called H-Mart, I don't think it's in Arlington but I know it's nearby. It sells huge boxes of pocky (seriously only a bit smaller than a textbook, it's insane) for only fifteen dollars. You can pay fifteen dollars for one tiny box of pocky on the internet but this thing was HUGE. It was pretty cool, maybe one day everyone could pitch in two dollars and we could get ourselves one of those huge boxes.
...what was I even talking about?
Also, I have a lot of work this weekend but I'll try to update the otaku dictionary soon
-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment