Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Anime? Manga? What?

Hello! This is Rebecca, the leader of the anime and manga club at Yorktown. First I would like to thank you for visiting the website, even if you were just wondering what that URL in the poster was for.
So... welcome. Soon I'll post some stuff about what anime and manga are, and also what we're going to be doing in the club, but I just wanted to try this template out.
And for the record, I have links for all the art I post. I'm not going  to post said links, but I do have them. I also do not have permission from the artists, but I will remove their art  if they ask me to.
-Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. This is Sir McKyuhkyun saying that the blog/website is working great. But you should add more pages to the site. Having a home page and a Q&A page is not enough. You should add a page that list the titles of mangas and have it so that people can post there opinions of the manga and give it a review. You should add a page just like that except instead of listing manga, list anime. Those are all the ideas I had while writing this. But I can guarantee that I will more of them. Anyway, later, peace out.
    -McKyuh

    ReplyDelete